[Python-au] Ian Bourke/NSW/QBE/Insurance is out of the office.

Ian Bourke ian.bourke at qbe.com
Mon Mar 5 11:02:58 UTC 2007

I will be out of the office starting  28/02/2007 and will not return until
06/03/2007.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.