[Python-au] SyPy New Year Social Meetup

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 01:43:54 CET 2006

Merry Christmas.

It was suggested at OSDC that we should start 2007 as we intend to continue
and since we plan to have a meeting on the first Thursday of each month,
January should be no exception.
So on Thursday, January 4 2007, there will be a social
gathering of Sydney Python Users Group and any individuals interested
in discussing Python, Web, Ruby, Perl etc over drinks. Laptops, code
review etc allowed. We will meet on the ground floor next to the internal
entrance of P.J. O'Briens Pub at the Grace Hotel, corner of York and
King Streets.

Please rsvp to this email or at http://upcoming.org/event/135230

Thanks.

Mark