[Python-au] Job in Brisbane

Tom Cameron tom at mooball.com
Mon Dec 11 11:53:56 CET 2006

Im looking for someone in Brisbane with good python skills to join our
company as a Zope/Plone developer.

Mooball.com has been using Plone now for many years on projects around the
world - http://www.snp.org, http://www.rightsatwork.com.au,
http://www.pfi.org, http://www.restorativejustice.org,
http://printer-konicaminolta.com.au, http://www.pacifica.org.au,
http://www.relationships.com.au are just a few of the many Plone/Zope sites
we have developed. We are recognised internationally and constantly getting
enquiries for more work.

We are also a hosting business and host many Zope and Plone sites and are
experienced in managing Plone sites that attract in excess of 50,000
visitors per day.

We are in need of more staff and are willing to teach someone Zope and Plone
provided they start with a decent base of Python knowledge and are keen to
accept a steep learning curve. Preferably fulltime but part time may be an
option.

Please email me - tom-at-mooball.com