[Python-au] Python/Zope Job

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Mon Sep 4 07:06:16 CEST 2006

On 4/09/2006 2:30 PM, Terry Kerr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a Python/Zope job advertised at the moment.
>
> http://it.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=53&PageNumber=1&JobID=7622901&msid=4&Keywords=python

  First I got redirected to a no-cookies page which is bulldust since my
browser is set to accept cookies and in fact it already had a cookie
from seek.com.au ....

Then after I went back and clicked on the link in the e-mail message a
2nd time, I got "Warning - your session on SEEK has expired and the page
you have requested is no longer available. Please return to the SEEK
homepage to restart your session." I suspect that "your session" means
"Terry's session".

Is this an initiative test?

Cheers,
John