[Python-au] Re: Sydney Python Meeting Thursday 27 July

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 02:37:55 CEST 2006

Just another reminder, the SyPy meeting is tomorrow evening.

For those who suggested a podcast, I think it is unlikely but I will
put a post on my blog after the meeting that should reflect my
IronPython presentation and I will ask Graham if he can put his
material up on the web if it's in a suitable format. I will mail the
list with urls once it is done. But seeing it in "real life" will be
the better experience :-)

Regards

Mark