[Python-au] Position for a Python Programmer in New Zealand

WenChen w.hol at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 17 03:05:56 CEST 2006

The eXe team( http://exelearning.org ) is currently seeking a Python
developer for a fixed-term contract position working on eXe.

More details about the position can be found here:
http://www.aut.ac.nz/staff/current_vacancies/

If you are interested in relocating, or know someone who might be
interested please take a look at the full  job description at the above
address. Our work environment is Open Source, flexible and involves
working in a distributed fashion with our partner developers in
Gisborne, and  eXe users and developers internationally.