[Python-au] Sydney-based Django development

Thomas Ashelford thomas at ether.com.au
Fri Apr 28 08:50:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

We're looking for someone to help out with some Django development
during May on a casual / contract basis. Initially it's just a small
job, perhaps a week or two, but there's more work in the pipeline, so
we're hoping to forge an ongoing relationship with a programmer.

We're based in Glebe, but face-to-face meeting can be minimal if you
prefer to work offsite – or you can come and work at one of our
workstations (includes access to a heated pool!)

Drop us a line if you're interested.
Cheers
Thomas
Thomas Ashelford <thomas at ether.com.au>