[Python-au] Python e-zine

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tennessee at tennessee.id.au
Fri Apr 14 12:24:01 CEST 2006

Myself and a couple of other members of the Melbourne Python Users Groups
have been discussing the value of doing an e-zine. We have a couple of
committed people, but not so much breadth. I've put my hand up to be Editor
-- i.e. doing the e-zine desktop publishing, collating articles, chasing
people up, etc etc. I'm happy to talk more about our ideas, but this email
is really just a fishing expedition to see if we can a few more people who
would be interesting in contributing a short article, or even just simple
opinions and feedback. The core around which the zine would be built is a
peer-reviewed code submission/paper, which would then spawn mini-articles on
interesting algorithms, general approaches, effectiveness of surrounding
systems etc etc.

Feel free to email me personally if anyone is interested. Obviously I'm
subscribed to this list, but if we have to manage list discontinuities
between here and MPUG, it would be handy to have personal emails from
interested parties.

Cheers,
-T