[Python-au] python jobs (x-post: ozzope, python-au)

Timothy Stebbing tjs at nunatak.com.au
Sun Jan 15 23:52:10 CET 2006

G'day Australian Pythonistas,

Nunatak, the progressive Document Management Systems development company
is looking to acquire some new programming talent.

Based in Sandy Bay, just 5 minutes from the center of sunny Hobart, you
will be working with Zope and Plone, constructing bespoke and product
line applications based on our unique Twisted backend.

Bonus points for people with Twisted programming experience, Also
familiarity with AJAX concepts (Especially Mochikit) and Javascript.

We have one full time position, if you want to get out of the rat race
of contracting but keep in touch with industry leading python
technologies, then this is the job for you.

We also have one part time position which is open to telecommuters who
are able to work either regular part time or on a project to project basis.

Renumeration will be $Neg based on your skills.

Please send resumes to jobs at nunatak.com.au