[Python-au] FW: Python Developer Position

Pete Mawhinney pmawhinney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 02:10:26 CEST 2005

Actually I tried several times from my work email address but only got
bounces. Eventually I subscribed with my gmail account and was able to
get through. It did take a long time for bounces to come back and for
the final successful email to get through.

Thanks Mark for posting on my behalf.

HTH

Pete