[Python-au] Reminder: Australian Twisted Sprint #2: 19th - 21st August 2005, Sydney

Mary Gardiner mary-python at puzzling.org
Thu Jul 14 08:40:10 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> Still no final word on exactly where in Sydney this sprint will be
> held, but it *will* be held and will be on these dates, so I'm posting
> again to give people time to book flights before they get expensive.

The location is now finalised: it will be held at the city campus of the
University of Technology Sydney (UTS). This is nice and convienient:
close to Central Station etc.

Many thanks to Matthew Beauregard of UTS ProgSoc[1] for organising the room
bookings for us.

-Mary

[1] http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/