[Python-au] Python Coder in Melbourne for Contract Work

Peter Ogilvy peter at intrepidtravel.com
Mon May 2 11:09:07 CEST 2005

Hi All,

We are interested in getting at least one experienced python coder for a short
term full time contract (2-3 months). The application is a reservation system
for a travel company, and uses web-kit and MySQL.

I'm currently just sounding out the likelyhood of finding someone, so
suggestions of where else to look are welcome as are requests for more detail
when it becomes available.

Please reply direct to me where appropriate to avoid polluting the list.

Regards,
Peter Ogilvy
IT Developer
Intrepid Travel