[Python-au] Meetup.com charging fees: implications for Sydney group?

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Apr 18 07:53:31 CEST 2005

It's quite possibly worthwhile posting a message to python-announce
asking if other python user groups want to get involved in helping write
down what is needed for this - I could see this being the sort of thing
that python.org ends up hosting (although possibly not if it requires
Plone <0.5wink>

It sounds like an excellent target for a sprint, though - get a group of
people together for an evening.

BTW, I'll be in Sydney the latter half of next week at the Ubuntu
conference if anyone wants to catch up...

Anthony