[Python-au] Meetup.com charging fees: implications for Sydney group?

ojones at mail.usyd.edu.au ojones at mail.usyd.edu.au
Mon Apr 18 07:22:19 CEST 2005

Quoting Alan Green <agreen at cirrustech.com.au>:

> Basically, we're going to move off meetup.com
> and on to... something else, preferably in Python.

Sorry to any non-Sydney Python people. We will try and get our own mailing
list setup soon so as to not bother you further.

We could do something on Zope. Perhaps with a wiki, a mailing list and a
message board (for starters).
I'm sure others will have more (and better) ideas, so speak up and tell us
what you think.

Owen Jones.