[Python-au] FW: Sydney Python Job
mike.thompson at day8.com.au
Sun Dec 5 23:06:56 CET 2004
Job Description: Contract Software Engineer
Day 8 Technology, a Sydney based software developer, is implementing a new
system and is seeking an experienced software developer, initially on a
- Strong background in Python and Python best practice.
- Experience with one or more of:
* pyQT (client part of system)
* twisted (server part of system)
* PostreSQL / SQLObject (perhaps ZODB)
- Business analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Preferably Sydney based, but other cities considered.
- Can work from home. If Sydney based, weekly review meetings in CBD.
Take an existing prototype (not written in Python) together with some
specs and produce a well tested, complete system written in Python,
deployment. Assist in deployment and early maintenance of system.
If the experience is a good one for all concerned then further work would
Initially contact Mike on 0414 514 415.
More information about the python-au