[Python-au] RE: python-au Digest, Vol 16, Issue 2

James Bourke j_bourke at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:42:46 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I'm using a scripts with the generic (i.e unsupported) ODBC package (based
on API v2.0). Has anyone come across problems when reading NULL values when
querying Sybase ? (v12.5). The results tuple seems to populate NULL column
values with None instead.

I'm think of moving to mxODBC, as hopefully its less buggy. Has anyone tried
this ?  If so did you run into any particular problems or pitfalls that its
worth knowing about ?

Thanks
Jim Bourke