[Python-au] Feasibility Study

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Fri Oct 8 05:56:52 CEST 2004

Apologies if you have already seen this post in another list.

I'm looking for a Melbourne based python person for a short consulting
task. The objective is to provide guidance (for me) in making some
strategic development decisions.

We need to rewrite an existing Windows business application and the new
client/server version will be started from scratch. The alternatives I see
are ...
	Python + wxWindows + MySQL or
	Delphi + (Firebird or MySql)

Once we have decided, all that is needed from the existing app is the
business logic and a datapump to get data out of the Paradox tables.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks

Mike