[Python-au] Python games programmer position

Andy Bulka abulka at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 28 07:51:58 CEST 2004

Games Programmer

# TB Strategy Game
# Experienced with Object oriented programming, UML and unit testing
# Flexible working conditions

We have a need for a full or part time programmer to join our team working
on a turn-based PC strategy game.

Ideally you would have experience with the Python programming language and
wxWidgets windowing system (but its not mandatory).

The ideal candidate would be familiar with PC games, and their interfaces,
have experience with the development of UIs, and be comfortable working
alone or as part of a team (pair programming). Some mentoring and guidance
is available.

Aptitude for maths, experience in graphics programming, plus some experience
in C an advantage

Experience with other aspects of game development (networking / multiplayer,
sound) will be highly regarded. Familiarity with WWII equipment and tactics
will be helpful.

Professional attitude required.

The work will be conducted in our office in the western suburbs, the CBD or
by telecommuting.

Hunting Tank Software
For further information, please contact Andy Bulka on 9741 4045 or
abulka at netspace.net.au