[Python-au] Python Meetup this Thursday

Bruce Poon hunter at scientist.com
Mon Jul 5 13:09:07 CEST 2004

Richard and others.

I doubt that I will be there, but please, please be aware that Vegetarian
Orgasm (a very nice restaurant) has MOVED to 61 Gertrude St, Fitzroy (a few
hundred meters from its old address). If I could figure out how to change
this in Meetup I would, but I can't :P

Cheers,

Bruce Poon
Peripheral Python Enthusiast