[Python-au] junior python developer wanted
rshugg at kinetitech.com.au
Wed Feb 4 23:59:54 CET 2004
Please pass around to anyone that you think might be interested.
Rate: $15/hour (Neg based on skills)
We are a small sports technology company. Our main product is a system
for recording and analysing training performance, designed to enable
elite and professional athletes to train more effectively. Much of the
system is a custom Python web application running on Debian.
We are looking for someone to assist in developing this application.
Initially you will focus on specific duties, but will grow with the role
and in time, be able to contribute to application design features.
Primary responsibilities include:
- manual testing of the application
- managing and diagnosing error logs
- continue developing automated testing in Python
You will be:
- at least one year through a software engineering degree
- either proficient in Python or able to demonstrate the ability to learn
- proficient in C
- familiar with Linux
- a team player and a good communicator (verbal and written)
Potentially you are a second or third year university student. We offer
flexible working hours (initially 10-15 hours a week, extended as
required) preferably from our office in Giralang(Canberra),but we will
consider remote applicants.
To apply please send your CV to Jonathan Ricketson at
jricketson at kinetitech.com.au
Kinetic Performance Technology
(03) 9388 1893
0407 644 113
More information about the python-au