[Python-au] Python Application for Palm Pilot

Duane Hennessy duaneh at connexus.net.au
Wed Dec 31 12:20:46 CET 2003

Hi all,
I'm wanting to develop an application for the Palm Pilot. I'd prefer to
create it in Python for distribution and need to know a few things first.
I found a website that has information about Python for Palm Pilots.
http://www.isr.uci.edu/projects/sensos/python/
Python being an interpreter should run on the Palm anyway right?
If I build an application for the Palm what are the rules on selling
such an application?
Has anyone distributed Python applications to the Palm Pilot and what
should I look for when doing this?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Duane Hennessy.
Tropical Queensland, Australia.