[Python-au] Help!

Paul Sorenson sosman at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 20 09:03:12 CET 2003

Check out the documentation for execfile() in built-in functions.  It should almost be a plug in replacement for exec() but without the overhead of invoking the shell and a new interpreter.

Another approach would be to import the scripts then call the entry point you are interested in.  There are some requirements about where imported scripts should reside.