[Python-au] LCA 2004 Python Mini-conf

Andrew Bennetts andrew-pythonau at puzzling.org
Tue Oct 14 00:58:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

The following speakers and talks are already confirmed:

    Chris Foote -- CherryPy: Bake your cake and Eat it too!
    Malcolm Tredinnick -- Python In Business
    Malcolm Tredinnick -- Stupid Python Tricks
    Trent Lloyd -- IPv6 Networking in Python
    Andrew Bennetts -- Network Programming with Twisted

There's still some time for more talks, so let me know if you're interested
in speaking.

Also, if you hurry you may be able to get a free trip to Linux.conf.au 2004,
thanks to their Regional Delegates Program:

    http://lca2004.linux.org.au/rdp.cgi

Applications close very soon.  I know some people have been unable to
justify the cost of the full conference, so hopefully the RDP will help some
potential Python mini-conf attendees/speakers :)

(The programme for the main conference has been announced too, for the
curious: http://lca2004.linux.org.au/programme.cgi)

The Python mini-conf page is at:

    http://pig.slug.org.au/miniconf/

-Andrew.