[Python-au] New Zealand job vacancies?

Katy and Steve Lee lee at fullmeasure.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 03:26:42 CEST 2003

Hi, I'm a Senior Software Engineer looking for work in New Zealand. I have a
wealth of experience including embedded, communications, SQL, Windows,
financial and web. Mainly C++ but some Python too (and more if possible of
cause :) ). I am also keen to be involved in IT for disability work.

Does anyone have any ideas or contacts that could help me secure suitable
work?

Thanks for the bandwidth!
Steve Lee

CV at http://www.fullmeasure.co.uk/Steve/CV.htm
My main Python project is a simple little app. that speaks PowerPoint
presentations. Invaluable help from Mark Hammond to get around PowerPoint's
strange COM event implementation. See
http://www.fullmeasure.co.uk/PowerTalk/PowerTalk.htm