[Python-au] Linux.conf.au 2004 Python Mini-conf?

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
11 May 2003 17:11:02 +1000

Andrew> Is there any interest in a Python Mini-conf at Linux.conf.au
Andrew> 2004.  It would happen just before the conference, on the
Andrew> Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th of January, at the same venue as
Andrew> the main conference (the University of Adelaide).

Andrew> There's a tentative page at http://pig.slug.org.au/miniconf/.
Andrew> If there's more people interested in attending and giving
Andrew> talks than just me, then I'll talk to the LCA organisers and
Andrew> do what I can to help organise it.

Andrew> So, who's interested?  :)

I am interested - time/money permitting.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au