[Python-au] Linux.conf.au 2004 Python Mini-conf?

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolm@commsecure.com.au
Sun, 11 May 2003 11:55:49 +1000

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 11:16:36PM +1000, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> Is there any interest in a Python Mini-conf at Linux.conf.au 2004.  It would
> happen just before the conference, on the Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th of
> January, at the same venue as the main conference (the University of
> Adelaide).
>
> There's a tentative page at http://pig.slug.org.au/miniconf/.  If there's
> more people interested in attending and giving talks than just me, then I'll
> talk to the LCA organisers and do what I can to help organise it.
>
> So, who's interested?  :)

I could probably have my arm twisted to give a talk or two. I will
almost certainly be going to the conference itself.

Malcolm

--
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.