[Python-au] North Sydney law firm web/database development

James Severino james.severino@australianbusiness.com.au
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:46:42 +1000

Hello people

Has anyone out there done Python development with an MS SQL 7 backend database
and a web frontend? I'm exploring my options for getting a small application
developed and need to get a feeler for potential developers' experience, rates
and availability.

Experience with the following is desirable:

* Secure web applications
* Database design, particularly on MS SQL 7
* WebKit / WebWare on Win32
* Experience with law firms

A developer with a Sydney location would be highly preferable. Please send any
further questions.

thanks

jim

This is an email from Australian Business Lawyers.  It is confidential to the
named addressee and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information.
No-one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on all or
any of it or its attachments.  If you receive this email in error, please
telephone us on 61-2-9458-7005 or email ablawyers@ablawyers.com.au  Thank you.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg