[Python-au] Sydney Python Interest Group: Monday 24th March

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw@openminddev.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:54:32 +1100

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 01:06 pm, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The Sydney Python Interest Group is on this Monday. Apologies that I've
> been a week late getting it off the ground.
>
> This month, Malcolm Tredinnick will talk about "Python in Production
> Environments", in particular, things that come up in business scenarios
> that aren't obvious from comp.lang.python or even Open Source projects.
>
> The talk will have some technical content and a bunch of "lessons
> learnt" and generalisations.
>
>   Date: Monday March 24th (this Monday)
>
>   Time: 7:00pm
>
>   Location: University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) Broadway campus,
>   building 10, room 2.440 (computer lab, on the entrance level).

Any chance notes on this could be put up in an accessible place and a URL
posted to the list?  I would like to hear (or read) this talk, but I'm in
Canberra not Sydney.

Cheers,

Rasjid.