[Python-au] Announcing A New Customer Loyalty Program

gricelda452716@netzero.net gricelda452716@netzero.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:30:42 -0300

Hello

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Igor Borovec and I live in Bjelovar,Croatia and I would like to introduce you to a new Customer Loyalty Program that will help your business to:

* Gain new customers without risking any money on advertising.
* Have an effective means to generate repeat business.
* Have a built-in incentive for your customers to spend more.
* Have an automatic system that will guarantee referrals from your customers.

If you would like to receive more information on this exciting, new program, simply check the link below. Upon receiving your email, I will get the information right back to you.
http://diamond.exec.ws/eng2

You have nothing to lose by checking it out!

Thank you,

Igor Borovec.

If you would not like to receive any information, please forgive this intrusion and go to
http://remove.exec.ws