[Python-au] Next OzZope Meeting - Melbourne Wednesday 7.30pm agenda update

Jan Smith jan@curpheymedia.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:10:34 +1100

Hi All

All the agenda items as per below PLUS Anthony Baxter (the person
responsible for a *lot* of people taking up Python) will also talk.  Anthony
attended a sprint at Zope Corporation.  He will talk about his experiences
and what to expect at a sprint.

(Perl attendees welcome at the meeting and we promise will be dealt with
gently :)

Jan