[Python-au] Thanks and the last question for today is

Graeme Matthew graeme_matthew@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:14:53 +1100

Hi all, thanks a mil for all your help, this has really corrected my
understanding on classes and made my life oh so much easier.

now my last question(s):

Overview:

I have written a SocketServer, it listens for xml orders send from a remote
computer. It uses PyRXP to parse the orders then loads into a Order object.
The order object will have a save method that will write it to a database.

Questions:

How does one make the SocketServer secure ?

How does one prevent "ugly people" from sending massive streams of data and
in theory causing a DOS ?

Thanks, hava good weekend ...