[Python-au] Where is Python being taught in Australia?

Matthew Schinckel schma@wgvc.sa.edu.au
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:36:42 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Jan Smith wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am compiling of list of institutions teaching Python for the OzZope web
> site - the Australian Zope Interest Group.  Could you tell me where Python
> is being taught in Australia? It would be great to have an up to date list.
>
> Sometimes the subject is not specifically python but python is taught as
> part a course.  Any course including python is what I'm looking for.

I have taught some python in various forms, from Year 8 (as part of both
an IT course, and as part of a programming microcontrollers introduction
to programming techniques), up to a little bit with some Year 10s, at
Windsor Gardens Vocational College (Adelaide, SA).

It hasn't been a stand-alone course (although I would love to do this),
but as a part of other courses.

Matthew Schinckel