[Python-au] Full-Time Unix/Python/Zope Position

Common Ground developers@c-2-csystem.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:39:53 +1100

A Unix/Python/Zope programmer is sought to work within a small
development team, as a full-time employee, on a range of CMS tools
catering to the publishing and education industries. The workplace is
located in Altona, in Melbourne's Western suburbs.

This is an entry or mid-level position, although we would happily
accept someone with a more senior skill level if we can afford you.

To apply, please send your CV to developers@c-2-csystem.com

NB. We are not accepting submissions from recruitment agencies at this
point.

--
http://commongroundgroup.com
+613 9398 8000