[Python-au] Next Melbourne Meeting this Tuesday 7pm at The Redback Hotel

Jan Smith jan@curpheymedia.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:49:20 +1000

Next Meeting - Melbourne

TUESDAY: 6th August, 2002 at 7pm
VENUE: The Redback Hotel in the dining room off Villiers St
ADDRESS: Cnr 75 Flemington Rd and Villiers St, North Melbourne
MEALS: OzZopistas who want to eat can choose from the bar menu or the more
expensive dining room menu
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Airport West Tram No 59 leaves from Elizabeth St
Not sure where that is?  Well here's a MAP
http://www.ozzope.org/meetings/map.html

CHAIR: Jan Smith

Roundtable catch up on zopish things while we eat - then a couple of quick
agenda items from me and any from you.

1. We've been offered a possible meeting place at Computerbank, West
Melbourne  http://www.computerbank.org.au/victoria/

2. Directions for OzZope.org the website.

3. Other agenda items from you

4. ZOPE TALK: Anthony Baxter from eKit http://www.ekit.com/ekit/home/

Jan
Web Administrator OzZope