[Python-au] Fnorb

Richard Jones richardjones@optushome.com.au
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:26:10 +1100

On Monday 04 March 2002 01:45 pm, Garth Kidd wrote:
> > I have had a quick look at www.twisted.com and as the saying
> > goes, the stuff there looks flat out cool.
> >
> > If this stuff stands up to the claims made on the web site,
> > then this will be a great toolset to have in one's kit of tricks.
>
> Amen to that.
>
> Hey, does anyone know an web host with decent bandwidth and support, DN=
> hosting, AND that doesn't mind you running persistent servers, with
> perhaps your own port 80 listener on your own IP address, for
> ~$20/month?

Ask phpwebhosting.com - I know they let you run python scripts in cgi and=
 cron=20
and stuff, and I've had a persistent process on there for at least a coup=
le=20
of days that they haven't complained about. US $10 a month, all services.=
=20
Email support usually one day turnaround due to the timezone difference.

    Richard