[Python-au] Fnorb

John Lehmann John.Lehmann@cgi-ap.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:04:05 +1100

Erm.

  http://www.twsitedmatrix.com/

>>> <john.lehmann@cgi-ap.com> 03/01/02 11:35am >>>

Hi,

I have used the medusa library before and it is great... but recently I have
been looking at the twisted matrix project - which is a asynchronous network
services framework that seems to have surpassed what the medusa library offers.

It makes it very easy to write servers and clients... and also seems to be
under
active and enthusiastic development which may make support easy to come by.

> There is an event-driven library available for Python for writing
multi-threaded event-driven apps. which I will look into, called the
Asynchronous > Sockets Library, available
> from:
>
>  http://www.nightmare.com/software.html

John Lehmann
Senior Developer
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Pty Ltd
Sydney, NSW, Australia

*** Confidentiality Notice ***
Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI may be contained in this
message.  If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or
responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any
reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may
not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.