[Python-au] Fnorb

Brett Morgan brett@pulse.itd.uts.edu.au
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:51:06 +1100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 02:33:21PM +1100, Drew Whitehouse didst scribe:
> Reinhold,
>
> Sounds like you are of a similar mind to me. We use the asyncore stuff
> ourselves. I'm interested in looking further into XMLRPC as a way of
> regularizing our protocols for any non performance critical
> communication while still staying in a reasonably conceptually
> manageable framework.
>
> -Drew

Drew, Reinhold,

Y'know what is a fun thing to do - get the xmlrpc libs working
ontop of asyncore. I almost had an architecture figured out to do said
nastyness to allow me to do rate limited XMLRPC content.

But alas, the real world intruded and stopped me finishing the experiment...

brett

--
email: Brett.Morgan@uts.edu.au
phone: 0416-241-898

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that Nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
by the exertions of better men than himself.
		-- John Stuart Mill

Q: What is the shortest lie in computing? A: It works.
                      -- Matthias Felleisen