[Python-au] reminder: OzZope Melbourne meeting 29th Jan

Reinhold Quillen rquillen@ozemail.com.au
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:24:53 +1000

David,

Would it be possible for you to give us a little bit more advance notice for the ZOPE user's group meeting (you e-mailed your last notification on Monday, 28th Jan for a
meeting on the 29th January).

One day is too short. I would like to attend but a day's notice is simply not enough time for most people.

I hope that others will agree with me here. By giving more notice, you will have more people attending and thus have a more vibrant event. These are just my thoughts.

Thanks a million.

Does anyone else agree with me here --- disagree --- don't care, etc.

Reinhold