[Python-au] Re: General question about Python use

Reinhold Quillen rquillen@ozemail.com.au
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:59:46 +1000

Thanks Jack,

Yes, I have knocked up a couple of COM servers in Python,
and its a breeze (I have always written COM/DCOM servers in C
in the past) - Mark's book, "Python Programming On Win32" is on
my must-buy list right after Xmas) compared to doing it in C.

Another excellent book I have come across is Andre' Lassa's
"Python Developer's Handbook" by Sams - it covers more or less