[Python-au] Re: General question about Python use

Jack Andrews effbiae@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:54:01 -0800 (PST)

--- Reinhold wrote:
> Yes, I have knocked up a couple of COM servers in Python,
> and its a breeze (I have always written COM/DCOM servers in C
> in the past) - Mark's book, "Python Programming On Win32" is on
> my must-buy list right after Xmas) compared to doing it in C.

Then COM will be the next thing I look at.  I'm starting to get
a sense that there's some money to be made in putting together
GUIs for lazy people with lots of money.  Having seen how easy
it is in wxPython, and your comments on COM -- I'll have to
get in touch with some lazy people and show them what can be
done :)

Jack,