[Python-au] python/zope job available in melbourne australia

bwarff@mail.bofh.net.au bwarff@mail.bofh.net.au
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 16:48:36 +1000 (EST)

I hope this list is an appropriate place to advertise for an australian
pythoneer, apologies in advance if it isnt.

The company I work for is currently building a large, ongoing web/db beast
using python/zope/various unix's. We are desperately in need of more coders,
and would be interested in talking to anyone with experience in python and/or
zope under unix, who would be available for a 12 month contract.

Rather than generating  lots of whitenoise on this list, it would probably
be best if people sent replies/enquiries directly to me, bwarff@bofh.net.au

thanks,
Rod.