[Python-au] Hello Melbourne!

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
07 Nov 2000 12:08:59 +1100

>>>>> "Dyon" == Dyon Balding <dyon@devcoder.com.au> writes:

Dyon> On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 10:44:00AM +1100, Dave Cole wrote:
>> I think Ongs is a better place.  They have some nice big round
>> tables which could easily seat around 12 people.  They also have
>> good cheap Asian food and a bar.  Can't really beat that
>> combination :-)
>>
>> - Dave

Dyon> sounds good to me, ongs is great! :) i missed the last meeting,
Dyon> but i'll try to get along to this one and meet some of you.

We went to the Gin Palace last time, so I think we should give Ong's a
go this time.  After all, if we never gave new things a try, most of
us would still be programming in Perl.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au