[Python-au] Hello Melbourne!

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
02 Nov 2000 13:31:21 +1100

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Jones <richardjones@optushome.com.au> writes:

Richard>     Is that the asian-style food court in the basement .. er,
Richard> somewhere near Swanston and Bourke I think. I'm not sure if
Richard> I've been there or not - the name sounds familiar...

Ong's food court is downstairs from the Welcome Hotel on Little Bourke
between Swanston and Elizabeth.  It is close to Swanston and on the
left when walking toward Elizabeth.  There is a little arcade like
entrance under the Welcome Hotel sign.  At the end of the arcade,
there are some stairs which lead into the food court.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au