[Python-au] See Melbournites soon

Fiona Czuczman fiona@sitegnome.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:38:23 +1000

> Oh, dear. The GP isn't going to know what hit them *grin*

Yes, Mark.  You can certainly laugh safely out of the country.  But,
pity the poor staff at the Gin Palace when 12 Python people turned up
last night. <g>

The staff woes aside, I had a great night.  Thanks for turning up
everyone, it was nice to meet you all.

Hopefully we'll be able to do it again in the future.

cheers,

Fiona