[Python-au] Meeting in Melbourne

Mark Nottingham mnot@mnot.net
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:24:07 -0700

Actually, just downstairs. Was very convenient when Anitra got locked out of
the building ;)

GP is a *bit* on the pricier side - and they get full of suits after work,
esp. on thursday and friday.

As a backup, you may want to try Satori, upstairs from GP; their outdoors
deck should be done by now, and they've got nibbly things as well (although
it's also somewhat upscale).

Disclaimer - I haven't been in Melbourne for going on a year, so for all I
know everything moved five feet to the left in the meantime.