[Python-au] Meeting in Melbourne

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:38:10 +0000

As far as locations, I suspect the city would be good.

I'm in South Melbourne (well, ok, only just Sth Melb - the Teahouse,
opposite the Temple of Mammon). Ev and Zac are also Sth Melb. KevL's
just a layabout so can get where he needs to be when he needs to be. :)

So we need a pub in the city where we can grab a largish corner. Based on
past experiences (work has a "pub of the month" thing, where we go to a
pub once a month on Friday evenings (hey, the company finance director
runs a tab, free booze!)) Fridays tend to be way way ugly in city pubs.

Anthony