[Python-au] tomorrow's Sydney meeting

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolmt@smart.net.au
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:13:31 +1100

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 11:18:31AM +1100, Piers Lauder wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:08:38 +1100, Sarah Burke wrote:
>   >
>   > Hey, I was just thinking...how big is the bar in the Intercontinental? And
>   > how will we all know each other?
>
> It'll take a group of less than 15 or so with ease.  If more turn up,
> we'll have to arrange something bigger for next time. However, counting
>
> I'll be wearing dark trousers, a blue checked shirt, glasses and a crewcut :-)
>
> Here's a picture: http://www.cs.su.oz.au/~piers/piers.jpg

Unlike Piers, I don't have a picture on the net (Government censorship laws
probably prevent something that ugly from being distributed), but I'll be
wearing black pants, a black Billy Joel T-shirt and have the windswept and
dangerous^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hinteresting look (in need of a haircut with a
beard).

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.