[Python-au] Sydney activities?

Sarah Burke smb@bby.com.au
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:49:40 +1100

So we're all on for this Thursday?
Any ideas for a venue?
Sarah

At 11:26 14/01/2000 +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 10:36:36AM +1100, Piers Lauder wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:30:39 +1100, Matt Quail wrote:
> >   > My proposal (for not particular reason):
> >   > next thursday evening 2000/1/19 at 6:15pm.
> >
> > Ok by me.
> > In fact any tuesday, wednesday or thursday evening is ok during january.
> >
> > Perhaps if everyone supplies a list of dates, then we can home in on
> > a suitable choice in fewer iterations.
>
>I'll second the vote for next Thursday, but pretty much any night for the next
>couple of weeks is going to be ok by me (I don't have much of a life at the
>moment :-( ).
>
>I was the guy who posted a query to the comp.lang.python group about this and
>I received two replies from Sydney-siders who are not on this list, so I'll
>keep them in the loop as well.
>
>Cheers,
>Malcolm Tredinnick
>
>--
>If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

This electronic mail may contain general securities advice or
personal securities recommendations which,  while believed to
be accurate  at the time of publication, are  not appropriate
for all persons or accounts.  Persons or entities considering
any  advice  or  recommendations  should  contact  a  Burdett
Buckeridge  Young   adviser  with  any  additional  questions
regarding  whether  or  not  the  recommendations  given  are
suitable to the  person's  investment  objectives,  financial
situation and  particular needs.  From time to time, BBY, its
officers,  directors,  associates  and  the  writer  of  this
report  may  hold  a  position  in  the  securities  covered.
Burdett Buckeridge Young does  not  accept  liability  (other
than statutory liability)  for any errors or omissions or for
loss or damage incurred as a  result  of a person  or  entity
acting  in reliance  on  this  document  or any  attachments.