[Python-au] Sydney activities?

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolmt@smart.net.au
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:26:34 +1100

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 10:36:36AM +1100, Piers Lauder wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:30:39 +1100, Matt Quail wrote:
>   > My proposal (for not particular reason):
>   > next thursday evening 2000/1/19 at 6:15pm.
>
> Ok by me.
> In fact any tuesday, wednesday or thursday evening is ok during january.
>
> Perhaps if everyone supplies a list of dates, then we can home in on
> a suitable choice in fewer iterations.

I'll second the vote for next Thursday, but pretty much any night for the next
couple of weeks is going to be ok by me (I don't have much of a life at the
moment :-( ).

I was the guy who posted a query to the comp.lang.python group about this and
I received two replies from Sydney-siders who are not on this list, so I'll
keep them in the loop as well.

Cheers,
Malcolm Tredinnick

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.