[Python-au] Sydney activities?

John Lehmann JohnL@axis.com.au
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:46:07 +1100

We're going for a drink/casual discussion in a pub one afternoon after work
somewhere in the city, near Australia day, or earlier if activities down in
the south demand some kind of chest-beating-we-did-it-first-manship??

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Burke [mailto:smb@bby.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 12:11 PM
To: python-au@server.python.net
Subject: [Python-au] Sydney activities?

Hello...
all seems quiet on the Sydney front...is anything happening with organsing
a users group?
Sarah
This electronic mail may contain general securities advice or
personal securities recommendations which,  while believed to
be accurate  at the time of publication, are  not appropriate
for all persons or accounts.  Persons or entities considering
any  advice  or  recommendations  should  contact  a  Burdett
Buckeridge  Young   adviser  with  any  additional  questions
regarding  whether  or  not  the  recommendations  given  are
suitable to the  person's  investment  objectives,  financial
situation and  particular needs.  From time to time, BBY, its
officers,  directors,  associates  and  the  writer  of  this
report  may  hold  a  position  in  the  securities  covered.
Burdett Buckeridge Young does  not  accept  liability  (other
than statutory liability)  for any errors or omissions or for
loss or damage incurred as a  result  of a person  or  entity
acting  in reliance  on  this  document  or any  attachments.